viernes, 14 de junio de 2013

Selena Gomez - Come & Get It

Hola fan de Selena Gomez les traigo este video y letra Selena Gomez - Come & Get It para que los disfruten. Podran ver este video ademas cantarlo con tus amigos o amigas esto es todo espero que les alla gustado.

When you ready come and get it (x3)
Na na na (x3)
 You got the kind of love that I want, let me get that.
 And baby once I get it I’m yours no take backs.
 I’m gon’ love you for life I ain’t leaving your side
 Even if you knock it ain’t no way to stop it (x2)
 Forever you’re mine baby I’m addicted no lie
 I’m not too show to show I love you, I got no regrets.
 So baby whenever you’re ready…..
 Estribillo When you ready come and get it (x3)
 Na na na (x3)
 When you’re ready come and get it
 This love will be the death of me,
 but I know I’ll die happily I’ll know I’ll know I’ll know
 Because you love me so…
Yeah! Estribillo When you ready come and get it(x3)
 Na na na (x3)
 When you ready come and get it

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario